omg lesson#53...the basics of a foot play scene: smg style

i am sometimes asked how i plan a foot play scene. b/c i like to plan. i like my aesthetics. i like my feet. i like playing with my feet on a willing sub. and while i'm not quite on the level of foot fetishist, there are aspects of form and function to foot play that definitely appeal to me.

my foot scenes are not usually just about feet. i usually incorporate elements of s&m, bondage and so on. but i have done a couple of scenes that were focused just with foot play. just an hour of funsies with feet.

if, however, you have an aversion to feet, are not into bondage or blindfolds, we likely won't be having a foot play scene. i still might think you're a cool person. if you're a brat and aren't into obedience? yeah, we're never going to play. if every scene you do has to include an element of sex? then we're not going to play. but aside from that, if you like my feet, we might get along fabulously.

NEGOTIATION

foot play still requires a level of negotiation - i like to know where i can and can't touch with my feet. what types of play are off the table - can i foot slap? can i smother your mouth? can i kick you with my bare feet and any place off limits for kicking? and so on. i may or may not incorporate all that you say i can. i just need to know what boundaries i'm working within...unless you bring something up that is new you want to explore where you didn't want to before. but hard limits and soft limits i don't touch. i don't even peek at. limits means off limits, to me.

  • based on how well i know you, i'm going to take what you've told me and plan my scene. i can be very inventive...and i don't often share what's going to happen - you might have hints from the preparation you'll need to do but you won't know exactly.
  • as for my hard limits? no sucking. no licking. don't fucking open your mouth when my feet are near your lips. we will stop. i will warn you once. if you can't control yourself, i leave. never to return. i have to say, i've never played with a sub who didn't respect these limits. so i've never had to leave. i'm prepared to, though.

PREPARATION

with my kinks, i like a bit of protocol and ritual. there are rules - maybe about 3-5 - that i provide before hand. you're expected to memorize them and prepare yourself accordingly.

  • i like to dictate outfit (i don't like random nudity), body positioning upon my arrival, eye restrictions (don't look me in the eye when we play), and no speaking unless spoken to. fairly simple stuff. i find little reminders like this in the lead up to play, put my partners in the right head space and build a wee bit of anticipation. it's kinda like an extension to the scene...before the scene happens.

  • there's very little i need to bring when it comes to the toy bag. a bit of bondage gear, maybe, some safety stuff to get out of the bondage quick...and that's about it. but shoes? yes, i need to bring shoes. my play shoes.

SETTING THE SCENE

sometimes i want music. if i do, i'll bring it. b/c i know what i want to listen to while i play.

  • lighting and room set up can usually be done ahead of time and set up as part of the preparation. depends on what i'm after. honestly, i've already scoped out the room, beforehand. for scenes of this type, i tend to like soft lighting. candles if i can get it. a lot of candles.

  • i always expect my subs to prepare the play space as i've asked. this usually means some kind of clean and nice smelling wash basin with warm water, clean towels, and an immaculate floor. b/c i likely will be playing on the floor, too. and they are dressed as i've instructed. and they greet me at the door as my rules outline. i also expect, upon arrival, that they recite my 3-5 rules when asked.

  • they can unpack my bondage gear, play shoes and safety things while i get out my water bottle and inspect their preparations. i've designed the scene to incorporate bondage in such a way that we can still play the way i want but...you're still bound or restrained in some way. i may add bondage later, as well, depending on things i have planned over the course of the hour.

  • keep in mind, honour bondage is a thing for me, too. if i tell you, you are not to move your arms till i say you can, that's honour bondage.

THE SCRIPT

i don't have one. for some scenes, i say almost nothing. foot scenes are ones where i tend to give quite a few 'orders'. i ask nicely, of course. but...you really aren't going to tell me 'no', are you?

  • there's not a lot of screaming or crying during foot play. it's not the kinds of reaction i'm after. although, there may be some gasping for air. that's normal.

  • i know some people do script to help themselves out. the most i do have is a plan of what i'm going to do and figure out what i'm going to say, if anything, as i'm playing. now i don't incorporate gags with foot play b/c if i'm allowed, i'm going to want to smother their face with my feet and i don't want all that icky saliva on my freshly washed feet. so...if they start talking, feet do an excellent job of getting them to shut up. when you want. if you want. just sayin'...

BEGINNING

in the prep and set up, i've built anticipation and set the mood for a foot scene. for me, it always starts by having my feet washed in a warm basin of clean, lovely smelling warm water with plenty of bubbles.

yes, i know, some men get off on dirty feet. if that's what you absolutely need, that's cool. i won't be playing with you, however. i care about my feet and want them well taken care of, always. dirty feet are not sexy nor respectful for the types of play i like to engage in. so i always start with a foot bath. it's intimate. it's a service. and it tells me whether they can respect my feet. i'm entrusting them to be gentle and pampering. i can direct them if they are not so they know and learn how to treat my feet. and then i let them dry my feet. again. gently. and then we get to play.

PLAY TIME!

foot play to me is actually pretty spontaneous. so there isn't a set order to things. generally, i want them on their hands and knees. or laying down face up. i usually find myself on the floor as well. sitting with my feet on their face or shoulders or chest. there's pushing and smothering and face slapping and caressing. i find my feet are an extension of my hands. so while my hands will allow me to balance my body, my feet and legs will be doing all the work. and i just expect you to let me go to town.

if i'm allowed, the face smothering (breath play with feet) may be done while i'm standing and they are laying down face up. honour bondage works well here. or i could be seated but i find this doesn't always give me as much control or as many options to control breath. it can be more comfortable to be seated though so that one is up to how you're feeling and what works for you. 

  • and then i may want to bring out my play shoes and have you put various shoes on me - usually the more complicated the buckles and laces, the better. and then some more play, with shoes on, while they are on their hands and knees. kisses on the shoe may be fine if i say or ask for them. no licking, no sucking. no open mouthed anything.

  • depending on how many shoes i've brought, i can have fun having someone slip shoes on/off my feet and do up all the straps and buckles and laces. i love that stuff.

  • i find a respectful foot fetishist just loves feet and will enjoy the chance to be up close and personal and just takes pleasure in having access to my feet. so i really plan the style and type of play for me while indulging his love of feet.

COOL DOWN & AFTER CARE

a foot scene for me, is not wildly intense. it's actually just really about playfulness and fun and indulging in stuff that just feels good without any real pain or the desire to inflict pain. if i've incorporated any breath play (which is probably the most intense it's going to get), i'll have tapered that off well before we get to the end.

  • if there are any restraints, those get slowly removed. and then back on their hands and knees to give me a foot rub. and we can chat. i don't ask too much about what they liked about the scene b/c i want them to come down not get all excited again. but while they rub my feet (with a scented lotion i usually bring with me b/c i don't like strong fragrances) we just talk.

  • and then they need to clean and put all my gear away. the simple act of providing me with service and being able to take their time....allows them to process a bit and slow things down. it's kind of meditative. or not. but it does help to bring them into the present. they are focused on one thing.

THE DEBRIEF

i usually debrief on email as i'm checking in. and i always check in after a foot scene and usually it's the next day. just to make sure everything is ok.

  • usually the debrief is about what they really liked, what they didn't like and what they might like to try next time. and so far, fingers crossed, it's been a positive experience. it helps to have good communicative partners who can describe what they want to feel and are able to give clear feedback without getting needy. and i always debrief. it makes me a better player. and i always want to be better...

this was just foot play scene. i'm continuing on with other types of scenes as i get them written out. stay tuned...

oh, and feel free to add comments about elements of your foot scenes and what worked or didn't work. i'm always looking for inspiration. and hopefully, this might inspire a few of you!

Mar 9, 2019


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

omg lesson#76: when you shouldn't go to a munch

omg lesson#1: how to approach/write to a non pro domme online

omg lesson#2: the male submissive online profile