omg lesson#69: a word or two on the subject of dirty talk...


if you've read some of my posts or my profile, you may have noticed that i have a thing for words. it's more a love affair. i've always been a voracious reader and i love words. i love expanding my vocabulary, letting words roll off my tongue and march across the page. i love words for all kinds of social situations.

not surprisingly, i love a man who has an extensive vocabulary and knows how to use it. i love being read to by a man with a melodious voice. great conversation, witty banter all can be one of the sexiest types of foreplay...since it's all about anticipation and imagination. for me, it creates a space of intense desire with the right kind of naughtiness.

there are words that definitely turn me on. use the right ones, and i'm aroused in no time flat. i can almost orgasm just with the right dirty talk whispered in my ear and a wee nudge of your fingers...by the same token, there are words that turn me off. i'm not sure why certain words are like a cold shower at a crucial moment but they are unwelcome, frustrating and completely detestable.

so what are the no go words for me?

  • the "m" word - the word we use to get ourselves off when we're by ourselves. don't ask me what it is about the word. i just don't like it. mind you, i do it. but i don't like to hear it. you can use other words in its place, of course.
  • the "h" word - the word that tells someone you are turned on, aroused, and want sex now. i think there are so many other words, less crude and much more interesting. think salacious. lascivious. turn on. aroused. you get the idea...
  • the "p" word - the word to describe a man's sexual part. while it's technically the correct term, it still doesn't have the resonance, power or naughtiness that cock does. cock is preferable in all instances. always.

but when a man knows what words to turn me on...to tell me all the wicked delicious things he'd like to do to me or that he'd like me to do to him...oh yes please. dirty talk is something i love to luxuriate in and start all foreplay with...as long as you use the right words, of course.


Apr 3, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

omg lesson#76: when you shouldn't go to a munch

omg lesson#1: how to approach/write to a non pro domme online

omg lesson#2: the male submissive online profile