omg lesson#36...i'm only human even if i do want to be your goddess

i know, i know, i'm a dominant and thus, i am the most perfect, virtuous being on the planet earth. i poo fairy dust and fart glitter and always smell of honey or vanilla. yes, my powers are legendary and far reaching.

now if you believe all that, i have some land in the maldives that you might be interested in. you have to act now, though :)

seriously, i'm just a human being. who happens to like to be the dominant in my relationships. that's it. that's all.

the title of dominant, master, or whatever does not convey upon me goddess like powers. i mean, i wish it did. that would be super awesome. i'd like invisibility first, xray vision, super human strength and then maybe the flying thing. but alas, i'm just a mere bloody mortal. sad, really. but no less true.

however, that's not to say that for the right person, i wouldn't like to be seen as a little perfect. a little awe inspiring. a little fearsome. a little devotion, placed in the right quarter, would not go amiss, is all i'm saying.

and no pedestal crap b/c i'll fall off and lose the halo that's already resting on my head quite precariously, ok?

now, how do i feel about earning the right to be your dominant and getting that coveted devotion? well, there's a few things that are important to me. in order for me to feel worthy of being your dominant, there are some keys that are critical. keep in mind, this is my list...there's no one twue way crap here. just the things i feel i need to have mastered in order for someone i'd like to see me as the object of their desire, affection, devotion...that mushy stuff. ok?

i am a functioning adult. not only do i have my proverbial shit together (job, home, life, etc), i also don't look to shirk my responsibilities in my day to day life.

i'm mostly self aware. i'm a flawed individual. i am sometimes less kind than i'd like to be. less than gracious. less than ladylike. but i am under no illusions about the kind of person i am and what i have to offer...and what i can't offer.

  • i don't use people to make me feel better about myself. well, unless you're an asshat. then i may call you out but it won't make me feel better about myself.
  • i don't play games. i'd like to think i'm a mature individual that's capable of being honest, open, and genuine and not leaving people guessing.
  • i have the ability to admit when i'm wrong. to truly be sorry when i'm wrong and apologize. doesn't mean i hate it any less...but i know it's possible and far more common than i'd like. sigh

that being said, do i still want you to see me as something greater than i am when we play? oh yes. yes, i do. i want you, with your puppy dog eyes, to revere me, fear me, love me, obey me, and all the rest of it. i want you to do all those things....knowing my flaws and fears and other innate human-ness. 

b/c you know me as a person and still see me as the one worthy of being your dominant.

so people, when you are getting into a relationship with a dominant, and we tell you to approach them as a human being first, we really do mean that. we're all people first. and we want to be loved for the people we are.

the worship stuff can come later....when you've already peeked behind the curtain, seen the wizard pulling the strings and understand it's not as perfect as it appears. i'm hoping that you can still close the curtain and suspend a bit of belief from time to time to maintain a level of devotion that's usually reserved for immortal beings. 

now, is that so much to ask? i don't think so...

Dec 31, 2018

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

omg lesson#76: when you shouldn't go to a munch

omg lesson#1: how to approach/write to a non pro domme online

omg lesson#2: the male submissive online profile